Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links and note magenta)
The simple fact that Windermere/Central Florida is a fabulously sunny, warm, and friendly place to live, this region has attracted a lot of retirees and seniors over the years to move down to Florida. As more and more baby boomers will be retiring in the coming decades, I can imagine more of our residents in the Central Florida/Windermere region will be seniors. As we become wiser in the science of longevity, many of our seniors will have tremendous amount of accumulated experience and wisdom that may be of service to others/our communities. Here is a post honoring the potential needs or volunteering services/opportunities of/for our seniors:
- Senior Centers & Services in/near Windermere, FL area.
- Free Elder Helpers/Volunteers
- Global Volunteer Opportunities
- Department of Elder Affairs of State of Florida
- Senior Resource Alliance for Florida
- Ride Service “UBER” for Orlando, Florida region
- Ride-Sharing Service Lyft
- FarmFresh2u.us (organically or naturally grown produce): Online Farm Market that may deliver to your home
- Brain Food Factory (from our friends in Australia)
- Tao Asian Soup/Salads/Meals delivery with friendly chat & smiles during non-peak hours
- Elder Helpers
New & Old Ideas of Businesses Useful For Seniors
Please contact me at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com or via “Contact Us” from menu above if you know of any other services worth mentioning here.
~Let’s Help One Another~
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
Any of your comments or suggestions will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com or click on “Contact Us” above.
Visit & Share our community Homepage at: www.WindermereSun.com