Jeff Foxworthy, Dennis Prager, and Ravi Zacharias Bring You Hope
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Regardless whether or not you are religious, I’d like to invite you to this very thought provoking talk, below, with Ravi Zacharias and Dennis Prager, monitored by Jeff Foxworthy. I personally particularly liked some of the points Dennis Prager made during the talk:
- America is the least racist country on the planet earth. (During my years of travel, this has also been my observation.)
- More people have been slaughtered and enslaved by secular states than religious states. (To this, I believe it would have been more relevant to look at the percentage of humanity at the time in history that were slaughtered or enslaved rather than looking at absolute number overall, because earth population has been on an upward trend and therefore what had occurred most recently would overshadow the impact throughout human history.)
- Greatest sin in Judaism: doing evil in God’s name, do not carry God’s name in vain (the actual meaning behind “take God’s name in vain” or “do not take Lord’s name in vain”.). It is the only sin in the ten commandments that God will not forgive.
- Prager feels that there is a great correlation (or direct relationship) between all the murdering in God’s name taking place in our time and the ascent of atheism.
Ravi Zacharias’ comment on how to anchor morality:
- In Mahatma Gandhi‘s home, a banner with words of Bertrand Russell (an atheist), “It is doubtful that Mahatma would have succeeded, except that he was appealing to the conscience of Christianized people,” was seen. So an atheist commanding a pantheist for succeeding because of the theist.
- Do not underestimate the hunger and genuine seeking heart of the young people
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: