Is Trump Fitting To Be POTUS?
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Some of our readers/viewers have written to inquire about Mueller’s Russia investigation. So, allow me to update its status by simply summarizing:
- Experts and precedent suggest that Special Counsel Robert Mueller will continue with his investigation into President Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia well into 2018, if not longer.
- President Donald Trump believes that the investigation would wrap up early in 2018, based on various reports in December.
Below, in an impromptu interview with New York Times’ Michael Schmidt, National Security Reporter, President Trump said that:
- He thinks Mueller will treat him fairly.
- He believes he has the power to open and end the investigation.
- He will distance himself from the investigation.
During the interview, Trump mentioned “no collusion” 15 or 16 times. He also said that “I have absolute right to do what I want with the Justice Department.”
Below, Michael Schmidt talks to Joy Reid of MSNBC about his impromptu interview with Donald Trump during which Trump discussed the Robert Mueller investigation, the Department of Justice, and his value to news media ratings.
Below, video on “Joy On Donald Trump’s 2020 Comment: It’s The Presidency, Not A TV Show at MSNBC:
I am afraid that we have a POTUS who is either lacking in understanding of U.S. history and U.S. Constitution, who wants to be a dictator, or who is in the early stage of dementia.
When Richard Nixon resigned, he was thinking partially for what was good for the country.
Being POTUS is an extremely stressful job, with tremendous responsibility.
You may also be interested in another article from New York Times on Trump Is Cracking Up, by Michelle Goldberg.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: