Miracle Healing Via Clean Greens
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Many studies have indicated that sense of gratitude and appreciation would help to improve one’s chance of longevity. I found a perfect example, shared here with you in this post.
I’ve got a wonderful heart warming story for you, gathered from Windermere Farmer’s Market: Glenn Davidson (email@example.com) grower and owner of Angels Reserve (348 Spaulding Cove North, Heathrow, FL 32746, Pooles Beach, Rincon P.R.), was diagnosed with a form of leukemia eighteen years ago. He was given six months to live by his doctor at the time. But Glenn’s lovely wife, a real estate agent at the time, was not ready to throw in the towel. So she did some research on her own and took Glenn to a place where the only food intake provided were clean (free from chemicals or pesticides of any kind) greens. After about three months of this special diet, the cancer hospital in Tampa, FL declared that miracle had occurred for Glenn.
Subsequent to that, Glenn’s wife and Glenn founded Angels Reserve, where sunflower greens, premium wheat grass, sprouted flax seed crackers are planted (from organic seeds) and grown at various locations (including Apopka, FL) without chemicals or pesticides. You will be able to find these sunflower greens, wheat grass, and sprouted flax seed crackers of Angels Reserve in Winter Garden Farmer’s Market (4.5 years), Windermere Farmer’s Market (3 weeks), and Lake Eola Farmer’s Market (18 years).
So, the medical researcher part of me started digging and found this: Virtually all sprouted seeds and grains fall in the “superfood” category. Wheatgrass is grown from wheat seeds, and contains high amounts of chlorophyll. Most people juice it, but wheat grass is also available in supplement form. If you want to improve your nutrition, vegetable sprouts like sunflower, broccoli, and pea sprouts are very beneficial. Many alternative health practitioners believe in wheatgrass being highly beneficial. The Hippocrates Health Institute has a long list of purported benefits of wheatgrass, including the following:
- increases red blood-cell count; cleanses the blood, organs, and GI tract;stimulates metabolism
- stimulates thyroid gland
- reduces over-acidity in blood and relieve peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other GI complaints
- detoxifies liver and blood and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants
- its high cholorphyll content may help oxygenate blood. (apparently keeping a tray of live wheatgrass next to one’s bed may also enhance the oxygen in the air and generate healthful negative ions to help improve one’s sleep.)
- may help reduce damaging effects of radiation, courtesy of the enzyme SOD-an anti-inflammatory compound
There are also some health benefits in topical exposure to wheatgrass (in italics, below):
- “[Wheatgrass] can double your red blood cell count just by soaking in it. Renowned nutritionist Dr. Bernard Jensen found that no other blood builders are superior to green juices and wheatgrass. In his book ‘Health Magic Through Chlorophyll’
- double the red blood cell count in a matter of days merely by having patients soak in a chlorophyll-water bath. Blood building results occur even more rapidly when patients drink green juices and wheatgrass regularly.”
In Mother Nature Network, Dr. Chris Reynolds (aka Dr. Wheatgrass) believes that the benefit of wheatgrass are primarily biological rather than nutritional:
- “Reynolds argues that there is plenty of evidence to support wheatgrass extract’s role in supporting biological functions, including one preliminary study in the Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research,5 which suggests that fermented wheatgrass extract ‘exerts significant antitumor activity.’
Please feel free to visit Dr. Mercola’s page on juicing and wheatgrass.
Allow me to share one of many videos by Dr. Mercola on “Benefits of Juicing and Using Good Juicers” , below:
Hope this post has been helpful to you. Perhaps it’s not a bad idea for us to develop the weekly habit of drinking a glass of sunshine/wheatgrass/sunflower sprouts to help cleansing our system! Cheers!
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com