Marketing-The Art & Science of Persuasion
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
As we continue with our series on How To Start Your Business, continued from the previous post on So You Decide To Take The Leap To Become An Entrepreneur!, let’s take a look at Marketing in this post.
Obviously, having a product or service ready is not enough. You need to let the world know about the existence and persuade the world to use your product or service. Marketing is such an important determining factor for the success of your business that I believe it deserves to have a stand-alone post. So let’s look at some of the components of marketing.
I. Identifying a market for your business based on:
- Industry analysis
- Target market analysis
- Competitive analysis
II. Initial marketing considerations
- Who are your target buyers
- What sources of uniqueness or positioning in the market do you have
- How will you communicate that uniqueness to your target audience
- Where and when will you implement your marketing spending plans
- How much sales, spending, and profits will you achieve
III.7 P’s of Marketing
- Product-what is the product/service
- Positioning-what distinguishes it from others
- Price-what is the price & is it profitable
- Place-how and where will you sell it
- Promotion-how and what will you communicate
- People-who is your target audience
- Planning-what are your plan and metrics
At this point, I’d like to share some important essence of marketing/science of persuasion via videos below:
Here at Windermere Sun, we are ready to help your product or service to be presented to the public by the most dynamic 21st century approach, via the medium that is both aesthetically appealing and wisely informative. We do not expect the busy 21th century consumers to be fumbling through pages of newsprint, but welcoming our uniquely designed format and always leaving our viewers/readers wanting more…..
Stay tuned in for our series on How To Start Your Business in the upcoming episode in the next post….
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com