Where Sugar Is Hiding & How To Fix It
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Did you know that sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine? In this video, Drew Canole is showing us where these sugar are hiding in, often having gone on unnoticed. Fifty years ago, we (average Americans) eat about 2 lbs of sugar per month. Now our intake of sugar is about 11 lbs per month! Isn’t that incredible?! Where did these lbs of sugar come from?
- Barbecue Sauce & Salad Dressings
- Bread & Crackers
- Fruit Juices & Smoothies
- Coffee Sugary Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks & Cocktails
- Pre-Packaged & “Veggie” Juices
To curb those toxic little taste buds, here are some alternatives to sugar that would help to stop our craving for sugar and better balance our pH:
- L-Glutamine (also helps to restore gut lining, speed up recovery, and to control the taste buds
- Warm water with apple cider with vinegar in it (great for gut, skin, hair, etc.)
- Coconut palm sugar
- Organic stevia
- Organic Honey (with much medicinal benefits)
- Green Juice (powder form with monk fruit)
- Actual Green Juice (helps to place in alkaline state)
So, help us to spread the message, “Stay Away From These Hidden Sugars”! Share it with your friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors so we may have a healthier world.
If you’re interested in health & longevity, you may also be interested in this event.
~Let’s Help One Another~
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
Any comments, concerns, or suggestions will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com